A customer recently called asking about underwater lights for his Formula 400SS parked at a marine in Lake of the Ozarks. We talked about a couple of options over the phone and the Lumishore SMX 153 was the top choice for under water lights around the 2 drive motors.
The SMX 153 Surface Mount color change lights offer boat owners full-featured EOS functionality such as Wi-Fi- control, “Sound-toLight” entertainment, and synchronized fade, sweep and strobe using the intuitive EOS STV 2204-i Display and/or directly from your compatible MFD. Please note that the Lumi-Link Command Center is required for all EOS Series light systems.
Full-featured EOS Series integrated lighting system provide unprecedented color control, and none of the networking hassles common with color changing lights. Easily build a system that perfectly matches your interest and lifestyle.
There are quite a few options when it comes to boat speakers that will last season after season. A top choice option that we suggest has an integrated color changing controls and can be controlled from a smartphone are these marine speakers from Wet Sounds. These are very cool, sound amazing, and can be ordered with different faceplates.
There are different models of the Wet Sounds premium line of speakers including the REV and REVO Coaxial’s. Featured above are the REVO 8 | Wet Sounds 8″ Marine Coaxial Full Range Speaker.
As you may notice, the speakers above that we installed are built into a custom box that is made to attach properly to the boat tower. The REVO line is more cost effective which is why we make a custom box for them, whereas the REV Series comes in a sealed can from the manufacture, but can be double the price.
Ask one of our pro’s what the best option for your budget will be.
Info on the REVO Series:
Wet Sounds is proud to present the newest innovation in marine speakers, the REVO Series. The series comes in two sizes, 6.5’’ and 8” models, and both are loaded with industry leading features to be the best speaker on the market. The series comes with 1” Titanium Tweeters for clear high frequency detail, Wet Sounds exclusive Nylas (Nylon reinforced fiberglass) composite frame to withstand the harshest environment. An injected molded advanced composite mid-bass cone for tight bass and distortion free performance. Each speaker comes with RGB LED tweeter glow kit that will allow thousands of color options and with 8 different grill options for both Salt and Fresh water, you can match the look and feel of your boat.
Sold in Pairs.
• 1” Titanium Tweeter for crisp, clear high frequency details
• Wet Sounds exclusive Nylas (Nylon reinforced fiberglass) high stiffness composite frame to withstand even the harshest environments
• Injection Molded Advanced Composite Mid-Bass Cone for tight bass and distortion free performance
• Wet Sounds rubber spider is the industry’s only santoprene rubber spider that is impervious to water saturation and dry rot
• Thermoformed santoprene rubber surround for permanent attachment to the cone
• 12dB audiophile crossover with air core inductors, mil spec tolerance parts and integrated tweeter protection for the highest performing marine speaker in the world
• RGB LED Tweeter Glow Kit Included allows hundreds of color options
• 8 Different Grill Options available
• More choices than the competition!
Call (573) 346-1909 to schedule your free consultation and quote to install marine electronics, stereo’s, GPS, night vision and more to your boats in the Lake of the Ozarks area.